SpaceX EmblemUpdated a year ago
Note on Caring for your emblem: The tippy-tip of the "X" is very long and narrow, too narrow for the adhesive foam to get right to the very end, so if you're hand-drying your car, take care not to snag your cloth under the emblem. Also be cautious of high-pressure jet washes, or automated car washes.
- Decide on placement, and clean the target area with the included wipe. Allow to dry
- If you want to be 100% sure it's level, apply some painters tape as a guide, and check it's level with a spirit level/laser, and even step back to double check you're happy with the position
- Carefully peel off the white backing sheet, ensuring the letters stay in place in the foam
- Carefully apply the emblem to your car. Use light pressure at first to ensure you're happy with the position.
- Complete the installation by applying firm, even pressure (use a wipe or soft towel), then remove the clear protective layer, and then the foam.
- Done! Protect from water and temperature extremes for 24hrs.