Clean Air/Clean Pass PPF ClingsUpdated 5 months ago
- On a flat surface, gently position your CAV/CPV sticker onto the top the cling decal. Getting the position right can take a few attempts, so it's important not to apply any pressure, as you're committed at that point (removing it will cause the 'VOID' layer to become visible).
- Once you're happy with the position, apply pressure to finalize the position.
- Repeat for the remaining stickers.
- Now they can be applied to your car. Positioning guidelines are available on the CA DMV site and the DOT NY site. Be sure to have clean hands before peeling back the clings, and ensure the target areas on the car are clean, as any dirt will reduce the effectiveness of the cling.
- If you need to remove them from your car for cleaning, storage, or if you're selling the car, just gently lift a corner and peel it away. They can easily be reapplied as needed, keep the carrier sheet they arrived on for storage.
Was this article helpful?