Blind Spot MirrorsUpdated 9 months ago
🎥 Video coming soon!
- Clean the application area with the included wipes. Choose a time when the temperature is in the 50-80f /14-28c range, as this helps the adhesive bond.
- Placement is up to you, we prefer the bottom left corner of the (left) mirror, as shown in the picture below, but other customers prefer to place it in another of the corners.
- Remove the protective sheet from the adhesive pad, place on your mirror, and apply firm, even pressure for at least 10 seconds.
- Repeat for the other side.
- Avoid driving in biblical weather (cold, wet or icy) for at least 24hrs to allow the adhesive to cure.
Should you ever need to clean them, regular glass cleaner is fine, or lens cleaner (isopropyl alcohol).
Was this article helpful?